Every professional needs to be a brand who matters. Especially media professionals whose reputation is based on their words and their perceived credibility. You are invited to a special session on PERSONAL BRANDING for:
* Journalists working in traditional and new media.
* All those who use Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, and other social media as media outlets.
* Photojournalists and others photographers who share their work online
The session can be invaluable for:
* Rookie to senior levels.
* Professionals and Citizen Journalists
* Those writing across all genres including current affairs, travel, business, tech, entertainment etc.
REMEMBER: You are as good as your brand. And the higher your personal brand equity, the faster your career growth.
SESSION CONDUCTED BY: Ajay Jain, author of SUPER BRAND YOU (http://superbrandyou.com)
Date: Saturday, January 5, 2013
Time: 11:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
Venue: Kunzum Travel Cafe, T-49 Hauz Khas Village, New Delhi 110016
Fee: No participation fee. You PAY WHAT YOU LIKE in the box provided.
Registration: We need you to register to participate as we have limited seats. Please send your confirmations to email@example.com / +91.9650702777.