The following books have been written by me. This list is only for those published on paper; e-books are listed separately.
* Peep Peep Don’t Sleep: A collection of funny roads signs and ads in India. (http://PeepPeepDontSleep.com)
* Kunzum Travel List 1-25 and 26-50 (Two Volumes): A collection of 50 travelogues from across India and Nepal (http://ajayjain.com/kunzumtravellist)
* Delhi 101: 101 surprising ways to discover Delhi (http://delhi101.com)
* Postcards from Ladakh: A pictorial travelogue on Ladakh (http://ajayjain.com/postcardsfromladakh)
* Super Brand You: A guide to building your Personal Brand as a professional (http://superbrandyou.com)
* Don’t Feel Stupid at 60: A thought provoking yet humorous book on how to lead a happy and fulfilling life so we don’t feel stupid when we look back on our lives when we turn 60 (http://ajayjain.com/60)
* Let’s Connect: Using LinkedIn to Get Ahead at Work: How to use LinkedIn.com, the world’s hottest professional networking site, to benefit you at work (http://ajayjain.com/linkedin)