Kaziranga is often referred to as the Serengeti of India – it deserves better. Without doubt, it is India’s most beautiful national park with the richest diversity of animals, birds and plant life. Club Kunzum is headed for a safari from March 23 – 27, 2016 – it is the best time of the year to visit. The annual burning of grasses is over, making for terrific viewing. And the weather will be quite temperate.
Highlights of the trip include visits to various zones of the park – with the added treat of visiting the Hoolock Gibbon sanctuary. And we will be staying in the Wild Grass Lodge – not only does it boast of old world charms but its naturalists are by far the best in the region.
LOCATIONS TO BE COVERED
Kaziranga National Park and the Hoolock Gibbon Sanctuary
PROPOSED DATES (5 DAYS / 4 NIGHTS)
March 23 – 27, 2016
WHO MAY JOIN IN THIS TRIP?
Open to all
Ajay Jain – Editor, Kunzum Travel Magazine
If Ajay is not available, he will be replaced by someone equivalent
MAXIMUM GROUP SIZE
COST PER PERSON (EXCLUDING AIR FARE)
* Regular Price: Rs. 39,500 (Twin Sharing Basis)
* Club Kunzum Member Rate: Rs. 38,500 (Twin Sharing Basis)
* Single Supplement: Rs. 10,000
* Groups of 3 or more: Rs. 36,500 each
* Early Bird Discount: Rs. 3,000 (if booked by January 22). Not valid for group rate.
* Pricing for children under 6 on request. Others pay regular rates.
INCLUSIONS IN PRICE
* Accommodation: Double/ twin sharing basis in Wild Grass Lodge.
* Meals: Breakfast, evening tea and dinner on all days. Lunch is not included as breakfast will be late and we will leave for safaris in the afternoon. You can always order a light lunch or snacks a-la-carte at a nominal cost.
- Jeep safaris x 4
- Hoolock Gibbon safari x 1
- Boat safari: If available. In this case it will be replaced by one of the jeep safaris.
- Elephant safari: Optional extra at Rs. 1,000 subject to availability.
- Park fee, vehicle charges, guides included.
* Transfers: To and from Guwahati airport.
EXCLUSIONS IN PRICE
* Airline tickets and airport charges (if any): You need to take a flight to Guwahati.
* Charges in hotels for additional services like laundry, alcohol and other beverages not included.
* Photography and video making fees, if any.
* Personal insurance.
* Tips and gratuities: Recommended that you budget for this.
* Any services not included in the itinerary.
* Any increase in govt. taxes / airline charges etc.
HOW TO BOOK & CANCELLATION POLICY
* Advance Payment: Rs. 20,000
* Balance Payment: 15 days before trip
* Air Tickets: To be booked by travellers directly at prevailing rates. If you need Kunzum to book, we can do so but 100% advance payment will be needed for that.
* Cancellation Charges: Permitted only up to 15 days before trip – cancellation charges will be 50% of cost of trip. Charges for air tickets as per carrier policies.
* Cheque favouring ‘TCP Media Pvt. Ltd.’
* Online: https://goo.gl/7hsasd
NOTE: If you get an ERROR when you click on the online payment link above, it is Facebook only taking a precaution against an external link. Click on ‘Follow Link’ to make the payment – it is perfectly safe to do so.
Payments can be sent to:
Kunzum Travel Café
T-49, Hauz Khas Village, New Delhi 110016
Mobile: +91.9650 702 777 / +91.11.2651 3949
Timings: 11:00 a.m. – 7:30 p.m.; Mondays closed
We can also get the payment collected if you stay / work at a convenient location in Delhi.
* Trip will go ahead with a minimum booking of 8 people. Full refund will be given if trip is cancelled.
* The sooner you book air tickets, the better rates you can expect.
* Non-Indian nationals may have to bear additional charges – please check before booking.
* Indians need to travel valid photo ID.
* No refunds will be given if any safaris are cancelled due to weather or other conditions.